Monday, May 31, 2010

TECHNICAL PAPER


hi ppl,


Baru je nk tarik nafas panjang2 lepas a few year study study study. I telling u mmg ponat den d buatnye. if skarang u olls bg buku kt i sure i akan muntah merah (not hijau) sbb da lotih den ngadap buku. since I'm was 5 till 24 year old howkeyhh.. can u imagine that. *tired* padahal rmai lg org kt luar sne blajar sampai phD bagaikn.


Ok ape kaitan ng cte d atas yek.. act last week I receive a call from my lecturer a.k.a supervisor for final year report.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


mdm: hello nuril, what r u doing now?

me: yea mdm, i'm still looking for a job.

mdm: sorry to disturb u. act i want u to be apart in doing technical paper. I'll list u as one of my student participate for UniKL BMI. Could u do this for me?

me: owh, really mdm. Sure. but u should give me A+ for FYP. *laughing at the time*

mdm: I though u already know about that.

me: What? I get A's?

mdm: Don't worry. You was do the best for your project.

me: *senyum2 kanbing* owh my god! thx mdm!

mdm: ok nuril, give ur email. I'll send u example of technical paper.

me: are_s*********@yahoo.com. mdm how about my friend, nurul?

mdm: ok I'll send this nite. plz check ur inbox k. don't forget to telling ur friend too.

me: ok mdm. thx for A's *senyum lagi*

mdm: welcome. plz submit by email the next 2 week k. You'll get advantage from that. salam

me: wslm.. *walawehhhhhhhh*



Wehhhhhhh...I get A's for final year project i. x sia2 usaha i selama setaun tuk wat project tu. u olls tau i bwt ape? guest what????? memandangkan i in electrical engineering field i'm was doing Mini Path Tracker Robot. what is that? ok I'll update for the next entry howkeyhhh..

by right now, i'm still in progress. tgh pening2 nk siapkn technical paper. if u all penah tgk thesis mcm tu lah technical paper. same format. nnti da siap i akan updatekn kt cni. so kpd student yg xde idea lg nk wat for their FYP ley la tgk2 jd kn contoh. *bangga weh ley wat technical paper*

if da siap i akan link kan kt yahoo and google. so u olls lebih senang tuk refer k.

Sekian.. (Sepangjang minggu ni i tdo dlm senyuman) ngeh3...



Mummy mia


No comments:

Post a Comment