Friday, June 18, 2010

I ♥ NZ


hi ppl,


Last week I'd received express delivery from Lenggeng N9. I got some souvenir from New Zealand. My best friend Nurul Huda Borhanuddin was been there last 2 week to accompany her sister to meet her hubby. So she grab the opportunity to visit NZ. Act I'm not really know bout NZ but from what I'm hearing from her, NZ have so many places that really interesting. The place that her brother in low live is at Palmerston North,New Zealand. You know what, even in Malaysia was growing fast by superb technology to generate electrical energy but in NZ mostly in Palmerston North state they still use wind turbine to generate energy. Could u imagine that? How wonderful view that they had. But they still in one of country that really grate involve into technology and the first country produce fresh milk. Fern-leaf if I'm not mistaken. Hmmm..Cool!


JOM INTAI NZ!






Huda n her sis family




Inilah yg I ckpkn td. wind system. Nmpk tu kincir angin. Cantik kn.




Nice view




Noraini's family




Raspberry ice cream. If I'm not mistaken. Hand made lg taw.




See.. fresh milk dr lembu nih la yg I mum pagi2..hehe






Huda with buah kiwi.





INILAH YANG SEMPAT HUDA SHOPPING AND POS KAN UNTUK I




I ♥ NZ
t-shirt





NZ key-chain





Silver Fern Glasses ( Fern-leaf Logo)





Their mascot perhaps..hehe





Thx Huda 4 this! I loike it.


Mummy mia


No comments:

Post a Comment